We present to you the all new CREW Retrospec. For the whole family on the same board!
Includes a 12 'by 45' 'board, a paddle, the bag, the safety leash, a waterproof cell phone case and much more!
500lbs weight limit
Don’t put a cap on the party before it’s even started. Pile onto the ultimate nautical team-builder for rowdy beachside excursions. Retrospec’s newest paddleboard sports enough room for everyone to come aboard (dogs, too!), and light enough for you to take it anywhere. Weekender-CREW is spacious, stable, durable, and can hold up to 500 lbs of weight. 12’ long, 45” wide, and 8” thick, CREW can withstand whatever shenanigans your squad is up to. A non-slip deck pad keeps everyone securely in place even when wet. Each board comes with a paddle (no way you’re not doing all the work yourself), carry bag, high-pressure dual action pump, removable fins, leash, and waterproof phone case. Weekender-CREW weighs 51 lbs when fully inflated.
Choose your crew and make waves.
Everything you need
Let's get straight to the point. This board is all you need to get out and stay on the water.
- 3-piece aluminum paddle
- Removable fins
- High intensity manual air pump with pressure gauge.
- Safety leash
- Backpack to carry the board
- Waterproof cell phone case
- Repair kit
- Materials and Construction: Armor Stregth PVC Single Layer, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve: Standard H3
- Deck Pad: textured EVA foam
- Dimensions: 12'x45 ”x8”
- Board weight: 51 lbs
- Max PSI: 15
- Recommended weight limit: 500lbs
- D-Rings: 6 stainless steel rings at the front and one at the rear
- Storage area: Bungee rope connected at the front on the rings
- Fins: 5 removable fins
- Paddle: 3 adjustable and light pieces. Aluminum
- Pump: High pressure with pressure reader
- Repair kit: Includes tool to remove the valve and spare PVC.